Friday, May 1, 2009

birds on a limb~ dqs6 quilt!!

I received my doll quilt yesterday, and it came all the way from Australia! This beauitful quilt was made by Helen, just for me!! I can't believe how much detail is in this work of art. I love the cute birds, the red and aqua, and the tree the birds are sitting on. I thought the name Birds on a Limb fit it well!! THANKS Helen!!

Since it was such a sunny, Seattle day, I thought the birds would enjoy sitting in a tree!! :)



Hanging in its new home, my dining room!


Hope you have a delightful week-end!

15 comments:

  1. Cuteness :) I'm waiting, not very patiently, but excited to see what comes to my door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt... and how fun to receive such a special surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quilt! It is so cheerful with those happy little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this quilt...the red and aqua colors and the birds are just so cute. What a great gift all the way from Australia!
    From another Millie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation. Happy May Day ... pop over & see the gift I left you all ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so cute! i would be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerri! Glad the birds arrived safely at your house, suits the colour of your dining room wall perfectly!!! It was fun to sew it for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling quilt. I love it. ooxx`jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!