Sunday, November 29, 2009

cyber monday {and tuesday}



To thank all my lovely and loyal customers I'm having my first sales promotion at Sew Deerly Loved, for Cyber Monday, starting at 12:00am est! The promotion will include~

Free shipping on all orders over $50
1 free surpirse fat quarter for every $25 purchased
Free Munki surprise for all orders over $75

For free shipping please check out as normal, and shipping will be refunded via paypal. International customers, $5.00 will be refunded for shipping.

Sale will go until 11:59pm est Tuesday, December 1st.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holdiay season!!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to take advantage of your sale, but I needed a custom order I think. I sent you a message on etsy, but I don't know how fast that works. I've never used etsy before. Shocker, I know. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to set up custom listngs for anyone, and try to get them set up as quick as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!