Wednesday, December 23, 2009

munki munki sampler pack

A customer asked me to put together some smaller cuts of the Munki Munki so they didn't have to purchase each piece separately. I came up with the Sampler Pack. Charm Packs wouldn't work with some of the Munki prints since some of them are larger prints and it would be hard to get a lot of the print in a 5 inch square. The sampler packs you get a little bigger piece so you can still fussy cut those cute designs! Each piece is approx 8 X 11 and are cut from the backs and leg panels. Some are a bit bigger and some are a little smaller.

The first one is the Winter sampler pack. I'll be working on putting some more together soon! Do you notice my cute new twine? I was soo excited to see Ryan selling them in his Etsy shop when I was searching for some for the holiday toadstools! Such a cute addition to my packages!!




Hope everyone is having a super spectacular Holiday season! We have some family coming into town tomorrow, so I better get back to cleaning. :)

11 comments:

  1. Very cool! I haven't even cut into my Pink Icecream Truck PJs :-) Saving them for something special. Or maybe I'll just have to wear them while my belly is getting bigger... hehe, boy does my mind wander.
    Good luck with the fam - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fabric....hard to clean when that fabric calls, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the sampler pack idea, a great way for those of us who don't have any munki munki to get a little bit of a few different fabrics. I love the twine too, very cute.
    Have a wonderful Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome idea! I too haven't cut into my Alice munki munki, hope to find the perfect project for it in the new year :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful fabrics and so nice to have a sampler.
    Warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS!! :) I have a few that I have a hard time cutting into too!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a wonderful holiday, kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very good idea. i see it already sold. hope u post more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!