Thursday, April 1, 2010

little red with bunny ears!!

I had gotten this cute little red riding hood pattern from pimp stitch awhile back but set it aside as I wasn't quite sure what I'd use it for. Stitching it to one of my daughters aprons was the perfect project for it!! I just LOVE the cute little bunny ears. Now to get stitching on the other! :)

I got my last bee block done yesterday for the {Bee} Imaginative quilting bee, and just in time with it being the last day of the month! Going in the mail today to Julie! I hope you like it!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Terrific Thursday!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Kerri! Great job on the dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pattern - thanks for the link! Love the colours in your quilt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that block in the last photo! adorable!

    p.s. love your button of the SLC temple in your sidebar. i have someting sorta similar on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!