Tuesday, January 11, 2011

urban home goods ~ its swap time again!!

We are starting sign ups for the Urban Home Goods - A Modern Swap up again!! Have I told you yet, that I love this swap!! It is one of my favorites!! The variety of homemade goodies made in the last round is AMAZING!! Here is a sampling of what some of our talented members made!!

A beautiful sewing machine cover and pin cushion by allz I'm sewing is

Urban Home Goods Received

a lovely over sized hot pad, and an apron by badskirt amy! amy also made these lovely crochets squares that heather turned into an amazing bunting!!

Urban Swap Gifts - Sent - Emmeline Apron and Trivet

a cute apron by sasikirana! amanda also made an adorable matching kidlet!

apron

a beautiful bath mat by imagingermonkey! isn't the picture breath taking!!

urban home goods swap

a sweet sewing machine cover by aneela!! i'm the lucky one that received this one!! :)

little red riding hood sewing machine cover!!

an amazing quilt by Bianca Jae Makes Stuff!! Bianca also made this fun hoop!!

Finished UHG swap small quilt

a fun and modern hoop by sparklygreenknickers!! Jo also made a couple yummy crochet goodness, you can see them here and here!!

Urban Home Swap - Received

a delightful handmade hand bag, knitting needle case and fun pouch, by trillium designs!!

UHG Swap Goodies for Binkwaffle

a super cute set of placemats by peaknit!! This is just the beginning, check out the amazing sewing machine cover, and grocery bag dispenser!!

IMG_8070

a lovely sewing machine cover, coasters, and over sized pin cushion by rosachocolat!!

UHG- modern swap......sent

a beautiful scrappy hoop by 2mayboys! a lovely matching pillow and patchwork fabric basket was also made to go along with the basket!!

Urban Home Goods Stitchery

a fresh and modern tea cozy and pot holder set by ningiu!!

Urban home swap round 2 (2)

a fabulous pillow by my bff, heather!! heather also made this amazing tote bag!!

Life Aquatic Pillow - { Urban } homes - a Modern Swap

The most adorable magnets, by Nova!! Nova also made these cute fabric nesting boxes along with these button posies!!

itty bitty quilt block magnets

That seriously was only a little teaser of what was made last round!! Make sure to checkout the photostream to see all the other amazing, fabulous and adorable handmade goodies!!

For sign-ups we are doing it a little different. Heather and I asked Tiffany of tiggle giggles to help out and she has set up the google doc for sign ups!! THANKS, Tiff!! If you'd like to sign up and have participated in a swap and agree to all the guidelines (which are pretty strict to ensure a fun and safe modern swap for all the members), you are welcome to fill out the form after you join the group. :)


9 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful things! I really like the sewing machine covers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing makes! I have to say that the space invader ring really brought back memories, I sooo loved that game! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your work..I have joined the swap, but have not heard anything as yet. I have only quilted a couple of projects and one was a swap...fingers crossed...happy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my wonderland quilt by Bianca :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. alll soooo wonderful, i am so excited to be participating this round! I just got my BIG idea this morning sew i can't wait to get started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm taking part in this swap for the first time and am having so much fun with it! Everyone is so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!