Tuesday, August 9, 2011

pretty!

When I got home last week, I had some of the prettiest fabrics waiting for me!! I had ordered some Atsuko Matsuyama fabrics from her 30's collection a few week ago and was so excited they had finally come...all the way from Japan.!! I even was able to find out who the US distributor is so you'll be seeing some of her fabrics in my shop in the up coming months!! The ones that you see below are out of print now but I'll be carrying her new ones. :) She has a new collection coming out next month! Yippee!! I can't wait to see them!!

yummy fat quarters!

small pieces...great for my fwqa sampler blocks!!

I just had to cut into them right away!! Here are my fmqa week 11 blocks from several of these pretty fabrics!!

{47} garden path ~ this one almost had me beat!! Once I got to the y-seams I decided to go a different route (had to do a bit of seam ripping, and it was quite the headache)!! Thank goodness it ended up cute, even with its little flaws!!


{4} basket weave ~ after garden path I sure needed a nice and simple one!! Basket weave was the perfect one!! I really love how it turned out!



For shop news, to make room for the collections coming out in fall I've added a Clearance/Sale/End of Bolt section to the shop! Make sure to keep checking back for some extra savings as I'll be adding more throughout the week!! :)

Now to get going on my pinwheels in the park blocks!! I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!!

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant !!! Just heavenly fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bundle!!! And blocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh....I miss having pretty things. What's a girl to do in a home filled with teen age boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh kerri, those are just gorgeous. I'll be sure to keep an eye out in your shop for the AM prints... so excited!! xo amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea to make blanket for kids. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such very pretty fabrics! You have a shop? How exciting...off to take a peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fabrics are beautiful (sigh)!

    The garden gate block is darling. You would never know a seam ripper was employed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous FQs. I might come visit for a shopping spree soon. Who can resist this?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!