Tuesday, November 29, 2011

shop news!

Lots has been going on in my busy little household, and lots of new fabrics has arrived lately so I thought I'd show you a few of my favorites. :) I've been anticipating the arrival of Pam Kitty Morning and it finally came last week!! I just got the bundles listed in my shop today!!

A red, blue, pink and white bundle!! They are even prettier in person!

Yummy strawberries!! They make me miss summer time and going strawberry picking!

Just in time for Christmas I've added the Christmas Red Riding Hood fabric from Ariel!! Isn't it the cutest!! :)

Also, cute little Polly Pinwheels is a new addition!


I was able to get my hands on the out of print and oh so retro 12 Joys of Christmas fabrics, and just in time for Christmas too!!


With my love of vintagey goodness I've started to add vintage sheet fat quarters to the shop! They have such beautiful vibrant colors and the softness is pure bliss!

Another collection that just arrived last week is Lauren & Jessie Jung's Flora! The prints are absolutely beautiful and the colors of aqua, tangerine, and yellow are so lovely together!!


I could stare at all that eye candy all day!! :) Have I ever mentioned how much I really LOVE fabric!!

Hope you are having a lovely week!!

PS. If you are looking for any bargain fabrics make sure to check out the clearance/sale section in my shop as I've added quite a few new fabrics like all the Little Apples!!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!